Book - Adventures In Slow Cooking
Adventures in Slow Cooking revamps the slow cooker for the modern home cook. It provides ingenious ideas and more than 100 delicious recipes for maximizing this favorite time-saving kitchen appliance and making it easier than ever to use.
While these handy devices have been time savers for incredibly busy lives, traditional slow cooker food is sometimes underwhelming. Now, slow cooking is reinvented for a generation that cooks for fun and flavor, taking a fresh approach to reclaim this versatile tool without sacrificing quality or taste.
Use a slow cooker to make fabulous dinners like Herb Oil Poached Shrimp or the most-perfect Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert. It’s about rethinking how to use this magic appliance - such as throwing a biryani dinner party with the slow cooker at the center of the table.
- Whipped Feta, Red Pepper and Olive Dip
- Granola with Pistachios, Coconut and Cardamom
- Savory Overnight Oatmeal with Bacon, Scallions and Cheddar
- Spicy Kimchi and Pork Ramen
- Orange, Olive and Fennel Chicken Tagine
- Daal with Mango and Mustard Seeds
- Oxtail and Short Rib Pho
- Corn, Mushroom and Zucchini Tamales
- Peach-Orange Blossom Jam
- Matcha-White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Cardamom-Molasses Apple Upside-Down Cake
This book is approximately 9" square.