Necklace - Take-Away Flowers - Sterling Silver
Sterling One-of-a-Kind Necklace
These are very special pieces. Each pendant can be WORN TWO WAYS. With the "bouquet" in the "vase" or the "vase" as a free from pendant. The "bouquets" slide out to be admired up close. These are truly one-of-a-kind little artistic treasures.
This artist's handiwork is characterized by leather and hand-struck sterling silver. Her work is known for being organic, natural, and has a rough-hewn look and feel. This accomplished Kansas artist creates her sterling, gold, brass, and copper pieces from scratch. That means she smelts, pours, forms, and decorates each piece of metal herself. Each piece starts with the metal in its liquid form. The process can be laborsome, but it results in a pure metal that is strikingly rugged, pure, and authentic.
- 37" Necklace with 3" pendant
- Sterling silver pendant hand-worked by the artist
- Vase hand-folded, flower hand-wound
- Bead bolo-style closure*
- Handmade by a regional artist
- This is the only one
* The leather cord is fed through a bead that slides to adjust the length of your necklace.