Sunday - December 9th - 10:30 am - 12:00 noon...at a store named STUFF.
- Private Ticketed Event with Leigh Standley - Creator of Curly Girl Design
- Your ticket includes the 3 Curly Girl gifts listed below.
- 2019 Wall Calendar $17.50
- Ceramic Mug - Cape & Tiara design $18.00
- Magnet (your choice) $6.75
- You will be served champagne and cupcakes (a Curly Girl favorite).
- Leigh Standley will be here to meet everyone and she will sign your gifts.
- We will have other Curly Girl gifts for you to shop and have signed too.
- The STUFF Sisters, Sloane Simmons and Casey Simmons, will be your hosts.
- The store will be fully open for private shopping during the party.
- Free gift wrap on all your purchases.
The store WILL NOT BE OPEN to the public until noon that day (that is when Leigh needs to dash to a family commitment). This event has limited tickets. We believe it will sell out quickly. We want everyone to have the opportunity to meet Leigh and enjoy their time with us. We will NOT over sell this private event.
More about Leigh...
Leigh’s whimsical and witty work has been in the making for the better part of her thirty-ish years. Born and raised in St. Louis, Leigh began designing in seventh grade, where she got poor marks in Math class for doodling. She went on to attend University of Kansas School of Design and holds a BFA in Visual Communications. Her work has been featured in national design publications and regional art shows and is inspired by her incredible friends and family. Leigh has lived in Boston for over 13 years and likes it so much she only occasionally wishes it were Paris.
Leigh enjoys traveling, old movies, and singing. She can’t live without: yoga, her family, Snickers and Lucy the Wonder Dog. She has strong feelings about education, believes in magic, and is quite certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, she could save the world.