These breathtaking one-of-a-kind necklaces are so versatile that you can wear them SEVEN DIFFERENT WAYS!
Kansas City artists create these super long originals using a hand-picked collection of authentic trade beads, glass beads, sterling, gemstones, and/or vintage repurposed beads. They are truly stunning works of art. They are hand-strung and/or hand-knotted to give them a soft and pliable draping ability. The time and talent spent on the choice of beads and the hand-knotting is what allows the pieces to be worn in so many interesting ways. To achieve the versatility the necklaces have to be very long and therefore they create a challenge for the artists. Hand-knotted jewelry has to a perfect end-to-end project. These necklaces are 62 consecutive inches, which is honestly quite incredible.
- Mixed Beads with Sterling Accents
- Approxiamtely 62" total inches - 31" long when worn straight
- 7-ways to wear (Yes, we can demonstrate and teach you.)
- Many color combinations available. Shown: Red Combo, Blue Combo, Green Combo
- Other combos available upon request.
If you would like to see a photo of the current in stock choices, please send a note when you checkout.
EXCHANGES ONLY. NO REFUNDS.