Custom • Corporate • Consulting
Custom & Commission
a store named STUFF sells hundreds of custom and commissioned works of art every year. We partner with our makers to offer an expanded collection of works that are not always shown in the store. These projects could be as small as a custom sterling silver word ring to as large as a commissioned fine art painting. Owners Sloane and Casey have strong working relationships with all of the artists and makers they represent. This allows them to engage the artists/makers in creating original pieces on behalf of their customers. This is a short list of some of the projects they would like to work with you to complete:
- Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Beaded Handmade Jewelry
- Composition Jewelry
- Fine Art Paintings
- Abstract Paintings
- Assemblage/Collage Art Pieces
- Metal Sculpture
Please note: they offer multiples/quantities of one-of-kind gifts by artists and makers. If you need 50 gifts for employee appreciation, for example, they can work with you to have something hand made. There is more information about corporate gifts below.
Contact The STUFF Sisters to learn more about custom or commissioned work, using this form. They will be in touch very soon.
Corporate & Appreciation Gifts
Gifts you need in quantity for your customers, clients, volunteers, employees, and/or B2B marketing are available from the makers and creators that The STUFF Sisters represent. They work directly with you to select an artist/maker/creator to commission and custom make items tailored for your needs.
- 15 one-of-a-kind sculptures for the members of the Board of Directors of an organization
- 100 handmade gifts to place at luncheon place settings
- 200 ceramic vases for the center pieces to be sold at a charity event
- 10 original works of art to hang at a company's headquarters
- 30 hand poured candles with specialty labels
- 500 hand poured candles with specialty labels
- 4 artist-made awards to be presented at a corporate award dinner
- 65 employee appreciation gifts for a company's anniversary year
- 75 volunteer appreciation gifts made by local artists
The list goes on and on. If you want to gift items that are unique, inspired, handmade, one-of-a-kind, special, unexpected, and/or custom...The STUFF Sisters will have an idea for you and your organization. Please contact The STUFF Sisters using this form to learn more about their custom gift program.
Small Business Consulting
with S. Sloane Simmons and Casey Simmons
After working together for over 30 years, we discovered that we have developed a strategy for reaching goals and solving problems using a creative approach that is quite different from that of other business owners. The STUFF Sisters offer consulting focused on breakthrough thinking. Sloane and Casey Simmons work in tandem with you or your organization to energize your mind, break through mental obstacles, and help you develop a new way of thinking about your business or challenges.
Small Business Consulting is for you, whether you are dreaming about starting a small business, you're in those first few years of creation, or you are a seasoned business owner. Sloane and Casey can consult with you on all aspects of small business ownership. You select the theme and focus of each season. Many of our clients use us a couple of times a year to keep ideas fresh and to keep the momentum flowing in their business.
We encourage you to reach your own goals and to solve your own problems. All of our creative consulting is designed to empower you. Our sessions - big and small - are much like going to a gym for your mind. You come out energized, motivated, and drained. We help you begin the process of training your mind to reach further and bend thought in different directions. And, just like physical exercise, you may want to re-visit your trainer every so often to stay in touch with your form, goals, and achievements.
We have experience in the following areas:
- artist representation
- customer service training
- social media for small businesses
- community outreach programs
- merchandising and display
- developing brand recognition
- personnel training
- special event planning & implementation
- staging retail window displays
- team building principles
- retail product development
- retail promotion development
- organizational & crisis management
- retail operations
- small business management
- inventory control
- family business practices
- wholesale buying practices and strategies
- artist program management
- business plan writing
- interior design
- color consulting
- point-of-purchase system design
- art education
- trade show preparation
- media and press relations
- graphic design
- web design
- "green" business conversions
- vendor relationship building
If you are interested in learning more about our consulting, please contact us using this form. Please include a brief explanation of your consulting needs. You will hear back from Sloane or Casey very soon.
We invite you to...